Announcing the New ToothIQ Video EnginePosted August 5, 2016
It looks just like a video on your website – but it’s a lot more. We’ve taken what we’ve learned in the past eight years of licensing dental videos, and built a new video “engine” from scratch.
The new video engine sits within an iframe, which means it is even easier to implement. Here are some of the features and benefits of the new video engine:
- Gives web designers full control over the placement and behavior of ToothIQ videos
- Responsive – adjusts to different size viewports (desktop, laptop, tablet, smartphone)
- Allows us to upgrade the player without you having to change your website.
The new player was crafted with web designers in mind. Our goal was to create a powerful video engine that is extremely flexible and extremely easy to implement. Videos can be added to websites in a matter of minutes.
Here are a few features we are still working on:
- Playlists. Up to 12 videos in the same space as a single video! Quickly add a pre-built playlist or easily build your own.
- English closed captioning.
- Control the display of the video title.
- Control the initial video volume.
- The ability to auto-play the video when the web page loads.
- Modify the color of the player to better match your website colors.
- And more! (We can’t tell you just yet!)
We will keep you informed of new feature and new videos as they are released
We hope that you find this blog useful, not only for making the most out of ToothIQ dental animations, but also for getting the most out of your dental website. We've been working in the Web world for over 21 years. Please let us know if there are topics you would like to see covered.
Get over 100 videos
Engage website visitors • Increase time on site • Educate patients
Subscribers of the ToothIQ email list will be notified of new blog posts on this site. Learn about new features, new videos, and how to get the most out of ToothIQ videos for dental professionals. We never share your email address with third parties!